Middlesex County’s Department of Economic Development is responsible for the development and delivery of economic development services for Middlesex County as a whole.
Working together with our municipal partners, Middlesex County’s Department of Economic Development is pleased to provide the following services to investors, their agents and site selectors considering a Middlesex County location.
- Land and space listings in print and electronic formats
- Customized information packages
- Assistance with the planning and development process
- Introductions and assistance with local landowners, business developers, municipal officials and real estate professionals
- Statistics, maps, demographic and community information
- Private Tours of Middlesex County
Looking for your next investment opportunity? Check out all of the County's world-class business parks and see if it's right for you.
Incentive and Support Programs
Find all the information you need for incentive and support programs.
Middlesex County is near that 401 and 402 series highways; rail and air transport locally available with both Canadian National and Canadian Pacific travelling through the County and the London International Airport; and also port access to the Great Lakes’ shipping channels only an hour away.
Access to information about local utility providers and fees for service are an important part of the site selection process. We have attempted to make your job easier by putting the information together on this page for your reference.